Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slash 2!! (With gradient tutorial!)

Hey! last night i was looking things up about GIMP and found that making custom gradients is useful when trying to use a filter to create one of the givin images. I made a peice of that using a custom, black to dark red, gradient. When you open up GIMP do Ctrl+G and make a new gradient. Right click and change the start and end colors. Next go to filters> render> natural> flame> Chose flame> Click on gradients> Custom Gradient. Then the colors you choose will snap to the image they gave you! neat!

(Message me for the uncredited one or the .xcf file)
If you used the black to dark red gradient like i did this should be somthing like my one i created (depending on how dark you choose the red to be or what type of flame you got)


Enjoy!

-Ian

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ian!! You are awesome, but you gotta help me! Go to my page and see how plain it is! If you could leave a comment telling me how to add pictures and color? That would be awesome! You would totally RULE then!

    ttyl,
    Ariel B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy...lol..this is weirddd...but okayyy...I like this oneee,,,you should put it as your backrounddd,,,!!=]<3

    ReplyDelete